|What a REALTOR® can do for you
| What a REALTOR® Can Do for You
The REALTOR® you work with could be one of your most valuable resources. Unlike
many real estate agents who are simply licensed by their state to do business,
REALTORS® have taken additional steps to become members of the local board of
REALTORS® and have agreed to act under and adhere to a strict Code of Ethics.
* A REALTOR® can help you determine how much home you can afford. Often a
REALTOR® can suggest ways to accrue the down payment and explain alternative
* A REALTOR®, in addition to knowing the local money market, also can tell you what
personal and financial data to bring with you when you apply for a loan.
* A REALTOR® is already familiar with current real estate values, taxes, utility costs,
municipal services and facilities, and may be aware of local zoning changes that
could affect your decision to buy.
* A REALTOR® can usually research your housing needs in advance through
a Multiple Listing Service--even if you are relocating from another city.
* A REALTOR® can show you only those homes best suited to your
needs--size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation,
shopping and other personal preferences.
* A REALTOR® often can suggest simple, imaginative changes that make a
home more suitable for you and improve its utility and value.
* A REALTOR® is sensitive to the importance you place on this major
commitment you are about to make. Look for a real estate professional to
facilitate negotiation of a win-win agreement that will satisfy both you and the
How Much is My
Sent to your
A Daily Email List
of the Latest
Idaho Homes to
Hit the Market!
|BROKER ~ MERIDIAN OFFICE